1 & 2/4A Sovereign Close, Brassall QLD 4305
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
SOLD Off Market with Phil Clay and ELEVER Team.
Motivated seller is keen to sell. Investment opportunities such as this are rare, and this property will not be on the market long.
This lovely duplex comprises two modern units, both currently tenanted and located in a quiet estate. Ipswich CBD is but a short drive with everything from dining to shopping and entertainment, and there are other local shopping centres with Woolworths or IGA and all other necessities. The property is located near some of Queensland’s premier schools, including St Edmunds College and Ipswich Grammar.
· 4 minutes’ drive to Local Primary School
· 5 minutes’ drive to Local High School
· 5 minutes’ drive to Local Shops
· 12 minutes’ drive to Ipswich CBD and Ipswich Train Station
· 2 minutes’ drive to Haig Street Quarry Bush Reserve
· Only 18 minutes’ drive to Amberley Airforce Base
Modern open plan kitchen and living, opening onto a lovely patio. All three bedrooms are carpeted, with built-ins and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. This unit would be perfect for a young couple or small family.
Great one bedroom unit with spacious open plan kitchen and living, also opening onto a lovely patio.
This property is currently an investment in the growth suburb of Brassall and would be a valuable addition to any portfolio.
The owners’ favourite part of the property is the benefit of two incomes across a single title and the great layouts of the units.
· Unit 1
– 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 garage
– currently rented for $380 pw with the potential to increase to $420.
– Lease ending 12 April 2024.
· Unit 2
– 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 garage
– currently rented for $330 fixed.
– Lease ending 12 January 2024.
· Tiled Living areas
· Carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
· Modern kitchens with stainless appliances
· Ceiling fans throughout
· Airconditioning to living areas
· Rear patios
· Single lock-up garage per unit
· Fully Fenced
· Single Title
· Ipswich City Council
Please speak to Phil Clay on 0439 498 093 for any further information or on how to make this property your own!
If you would like assistance with Finance, please let me know and I can
put you in touch with an excellent Mortgage Specialist that I highly recommend.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.