10 Essendon Road, Anstead QLD 4070
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Lifestyle Living, Close to the City
Experience opulent country living in this pristine pocket of the highly sought-after Anstead. Located less than 30 minutes from the city, this residence is a stand out for quality living with tranquillity guaranteed.
This immaculately presented 5-bedroom family home truly offers the promise of a spectacular lifestyle. Tastefully renovated, the home impresses with its established tropical gardens, master wing, gourmet kitchen and ample entertaining space. Exquisite touches throughout including two fire places, plantation shutters and custom finishes exude comfort and sophistication making this so much more than a home, it is a haven.
Seamless living for the whole family makes this residence so idyllic. The layout provides effortless connection between the kitchen, dining and alfresco area; leaving the bedrooms private and undisturbed. An ideal blend of functionality and style the finishes throughout mean that easy-care living has been ensured allowing you to make the most of your downtime in this superb home.
The standout feature is the meticulously planned master wing. Providing a calming place to retreat the oversized bedroom, lounge room with fireplace, ensuite and massive walk-in robe is the added touch of luxury and indulgence you deserve.
Situated on a generous 2.5 acres the fully fenced paddocks provide ample space for the children and pets to run wild. Established landscaping means that relaxation and recreation is at your fingertips. Soak up your picturesque surroundings from your inground pool and enjoy sunny afternoons with a BBQ on the covered patio taking in the picturesque views.
This stunning home includes the following features:
• 5 bedrooms including a master suite the opposite end of the residence
• Formal lounge and dining with a wood fireplace that leads to the large alfresco area
• Gourmet kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, built in microwave and dishwasher
• Separate lounge connected to Master Bedroom, with French door access and gas fire place
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Air conditioning through the residence
• Ceiling fans and adjustable down lights for maximum comfort
• Polished porcelain tiles in main living spaces
• Large laundry with oversized bench
• Established tropical garden and easy-care landscaping throughout the property
• Tranquil in ground pool, screened with established tropical gardens
• Water tanks
• Fenced paddocks
• Large shed with 2 car parking and storeroom
Conveniently located within 20km of the city and providing easy access to public transport, Moggill State School, Kenmore State High School and a variety of shopping and dining precincts, this home is an incredible opportunity for those who want the peace of a country lifestyle without sacrificing the convenience of city living.