10 Queens Road, Hamilton QLD 4007
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Secure your entry into the heart of sought-after Hamilton and access to an idyllic lifestyle with this prime property opportunity. Perched on a sprawling 911m2 north-south facing block, this comfortable post-war home delivers the enticing potential to undertake a full-scale renovation to re-ignite the true beauty of this gem, to knock down and rebuild the luxury home of your dreams or simply enjoy it as is with its warmth of character and charm.
Set out over two levels and blessed with a surplus of space, the entertainer’s kitchen, lounge and dining zone bask in a northern aspect, while a spacious floorplan blesses the home with multiple living zones on both floors. Enjoy the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen zone along with a billiards room and separate formal dining room with gleaming herringbone pattern timber floors.
Upstairs hosts four generously sized bedrooms, including a north-facing master bedroom with a large walk-in robe, spacious spa ensuite and access to a private balcony. The home office, 5th bedroom and third bathroom await on the ground floor, along with a beautiful entry.
Outdoors, a screened verandah ensures you can entertain or relax, no matter the weather, while the glorious greenery of the gardens adds a sense of serenity and seclusion to the home. There’s also a pool for all the family to take advantage of, plus a cabana where you can sit back and watch the kids while they frolic in the water or use this as a dining pavilion when entertaining alfresco-style.
Positioned in a central and exclusive location, make the most of being within walking distance from Ascot State School and St. Margaret’s, as well as a quick drive to St. Rita’s College. All the culinary delights of Racecourse Road are mere moments away, plus it’s approx. 5 mins drive to Portside Wharf, where you can shop, dine or catch a movie in this popular social hub by the water. You can be in the CBD in approx. 12 minutes plus, there are ample shopping amenities and parks close to this delightful home.
Whether you decide to enhance the current home, enjoy it as is or start fresh with your dream home, there is no better location than this leafy oasis to fulfil those dreams.
– Prime property opportunity with an expansive 911m2 block in the heart of Hamilton
– North-south facing block currently hosts a comfortable post-war home
– Undertake a full-scale renovation, knockdown and rebuild a dream luxury dream or enjoy as is
– Set out over two levels and blessed with a spacious floorplan
– Entertainer’s kitchen, lounge and dining plus master bedroom all bask in a northern aspect
– Multiple living zones on both floors: open plan lounge, dining, a billiards room and separate formal dining room
– Four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, including a master bedroom with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and private balcony
– Downstairs hosts a home office, 5th bedroom and third bathroom, beautiful entry and parking for two cars
– Screened verandah overlooks the glorious greenery of the gardens, pool plus a cabana
– Central and exclusive location, approx. 12 minutes from the CBD and close to parks and shops
– Walking distance from Ascot State School and St. Margaret’s and a quick drive to St. Rita’s College
– Close to culinary delights of Racecourse Road and Portside Wharf
Arrange your inspection today.