1001/95 Linton Street, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
The Epitome of Modern Urban Living in Kangaroo Point
Sold by Ryan Barabas
Proudly positioned in the heart of Kangaroo Point, overlooking beautiful Brisbane City, Linton Apartments stand tall as the perfect blend of comfort and luxury. Any savvy young professional or couple will not want to look past this incredible opportunity.
With fresh, modern design and an abundance of natural light this apartment provides a remarkable sense of spaciousness. The open-plan living design creates a truly inviting environment, ready for you to add your furnishings and make this your home.
Being positioned perfectly on level 10, corner of the building capturing both breathtaking suburban and city views.
This stunning property at a glance:
• Expansive open plan living and dining area
• High-quality German-made kitchen appliances (AEG), featuring a stone top island, glass splashback, gas cooking and ample storage
• 2 good size bedrooms plus study nook
• Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Well-designed main bathroom showcasing floor-to-ceiling tiling and mirrored cabinet storage
• European-style laundry and excellent storage options
• Ducted air-conditioning and downlights
• Breath taking suburban and city views from apartment
• Dedicated and secure underground parking
• Private residents pool
• Rooftop and BBQ Terrace
• Onsite management
• Ample visitor parking
• Sunsets rooftop, Brisbane’s newest rooftop
• Lease End Date. 15 Feb 2024
• Rental Appraisal $680 – $720 per week
• Body Corporate approx. $1,206.18 per quarter
• Council Rates approx. $435 per quarter
• Investors Annual Return 6%
• Near new construction
Boasting an enviable location in the hub of Kangaroo Point, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the action, with easy access to Brisbane CBD, South Bank, and all the vibrant dining, entertainment, and recreational options this area has to offer.
Conveniently positioned near the upcoming Cross River Rail Woolloongabba Station precinct, and the renowned Gabba Stadium which is set to host the 2032 Brisbane Olympics, this area is expected to experience substantial price growth over the next decade, making it an enticing investment opportunity for astute investors.
Whether you’re a young couple searching for your first home, a professional seeking a convenient and stylish urban pad, or someone who appreciates the finer things in life, this property will not be on the market long.
The property is selling due to unexpected circumstance therefore all offers will be considered.
To ensure you don’t miss this opportunity, call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.