11 Dickson Terrace, Hamilton QLD 4007
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Rare and enticing property opportunity on arguably Brisbane's best street
Are you ready capitalise on a rare and enticing property opportunity in arguably Brisbane’s best street? Prestigious Dickson Terrace, which is graced with iconic trophy homes (including the estate once owned by Christopher Skase), now offers you the chance to secure one of the last remaining original residences in this multi-million dollar dress circle location.
Positioned on a 759m2 block with breathtaking views of the Brisbane River and City, it’s currently configured as three flats and boasts a wide 30.7m frontage. Leverage the unsurpassed panoramas each level enjoys and create the luxury residence you’ve longed for, with potential to demolish (STCA) and rebuild.
Along with the endless possibilities on offer, it’s also conveniently placed in a distinguished and central location. Walk to elite private and public schools, including St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School and Clayfield College, or stroll 200m to Kingsford Smith Drive and the River, with the city just 5km away. Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses are close by or take a quick trip by car to the wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants within easy reach. Indulge in a speciality coffee along Racecourse Road, delightful mid-week dinner or Sunday brunch in a leafy, sought-after setting.
– Make your mark on arguably Brisbane’s best street – prestigious Dickson Terrace
– Original residence on a 759m2 block with breathtaking views of the Brisbane River and City
– Surrounded by iconic trophy homes (including the estate once owned by Christopher Skase)
– Currently configured as three flats and boasts a wide 30.7m frontage
– Create the luxury residence of your dreams with potential to demolish (STCA)
– Distinguished, convenient and dress circle location
– Walk to St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School and Clayfield College
– 200m to Kingsford Smith Drive and the river, with the city just 5km away
– Short car trip to Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses, shops, cafes and restaurants
Make no mistake, this is a rare chance to construct a landmark estate you’ll be proud to own for generations to come. Secure this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!