14 Fawkner Street, Chapel Hill QLD 4069
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Subdivision Potential on 969m2, Centrally Located and Not To Be Missed
Every now and again an opportunity comes along in a great location that is something special, 14 Fawkner St, Chapel Hill is one of those opportunities. Coming to market for the first time the home has been lovingly kept by the original owners for 57 years. It offers a commanding position with elevation on a near flat building area.
– Potential subdivision would amount to 2 near perfect building blocks
– Each block would have an approximate frontage of 18.5m and an individual size of 484m2
– Located only 18 minutes from Brisbane CBD
– Close to public transport
– In the catchment for a number of private and public schools
– Easy access to western freeway
– 7.8km from University of Queensland
There is so much potential and multiple opportunities on offer here. The existing home features three bedrooms, one bathroom, single car garage plus carport, large covered patio, established gardens, water tank, high raked ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fans and great storage.
You have the best of both worlds with the location as the home is nestled in a family friendly, quiet, leafy street while the Brisbane CBD is only 18 minutes away, 9 minutest drive to Indooroopilly shopping centre and close to public transport. This particular area of Chapel Hill is highly sought after as it is so close to the city whilst allowing a relaxed tranquil lifestyle.
This is your chance to take a hold of an outstanding opportunity in a prime position. Please contact Elever Property Group on 07 3040 9949 today.