15-17 Arran Avenue, Hamilton QLD 4007
- 7 bed
- 5 bath
- 5 parking spaces
Prestigious Blue-Chip Location: Build Your Dream Home or Enjoy Infinite Investment Potential
Tucked away in one of Hamilton’s most prestigious precincts and atop an elevated perch, your opportunity to capitalise on an enticing real estate prospect has arrived. Brimming with potential and spoiling you for choice, this 1,313m2 parcel of land promises to be an ideal investment opportunity or offers the exciting chance to build the luxury home you’ve longed for.
Set out over a double lot, with two titles, this block spans an impressive 21m wide street frontage and runs 77m deep. Currently hosting a three-level brick apartment building, it comprises five units, including 4 x 1 bedroom units on the first and second floors and 1 x 3 bedroom apartment on the top floor, basking in beautiful Brisbane River vistas. Presently, all five apartments are leased and returning an attractive $74,360 (approx.) per annum and are expected to generate substantial future capital growth. This ensures you can bide your time and enjoy a healthy yield from the apartments while you plan your exciting course of action for this site.
You could renovate the units to increase your income or gut them and reconfigure the current structure into a grand tri-level home that captures river views. Or explore your options to knock down and rebuild one or two luxury homes that will be a landmark befitting of this blue-ribbon block. You only need to look to the ultra-exclusive neighbouring houses for inspiration with what is possible in this sought-after street.
Located in a cul-de-sac, start your days with a stroll, run or bike ride along the Lores Bonney Riverwalk, just 280m from home, while taking in the beautiful views. At the day’s end, reward yourself with dinner along nearby Racecourse Road. You’ll also benefit from being close to leafy parks, quality cafés, Brisbane Airport and acclaimed schools, including St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School, Aviation High and Ascot State School. When the city beckons, Kingsford Smith Drive whisks you into the CBD in record time or take advantage of ample bus and ferry services.
It’s rare to have so many tempting options to consider with one block. Each one is a winner, so act fast to secure this superb property opportunity. Contact Jason Bond on 0407 489 992 to arrange your inspection today.
– Capitalise on an enticing real estate prospect with multiple enviable options
– Elevated 1,313m2 block in one of Hamilton’s most prestigious precincts and with Brisbane River views
– Set out over two lots, with two titles and spanning 21m wide street frontage and 77m deep
– Three-level brick apartment building on site, with 4 x 1 bedroom units and 1 x 3 bedroom
– Healthy yield – all apartments are leased and return $74,360 (approx.) per annum
– Renovate units and increase the strong capital growth over time
– Reconfigure the current structure into a grand tri-level home that captures river views
– Knockdown and rebuild one or two luxury homes to emulate the high-quality neighbouring homes
– Located in a cul-de-sac, 280m walk from the Lores Bonney Riverwalk
– Close to leafy parks, quality cafés and all the dining options along nearby Racecourse Road
– Central to Brisbane Airport, St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School, Aviation High and Ascot State School
– Easy access to the city via Kingsford Smith Drive plus ample bus and ferry services close by