150 Mount Crosby Road, Anstead QLD 4070
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 parking spaces
Country Lifestyle close to City
Flawless Modernised Country Living. A once in a lifetime opportunity presents itself to secure a picturesque family home where luxurious country style living meets modernisation and innovation with the finest quality fittings and finishes.
Boasting separate formal living and dining areas, a large outdoor alfresco entertaining deck, overlooking manicured lawns amidst nature and a stunning pool.
From the alfresco you will witness the most stunning sunsets.
Set off the road, it provides quiet tranquillity day and night. It is nature at its best. An extra Bonus is the Huge Shed with Stable Bays and a Large Chicken coop. This impressive home meets the brief for a modernised equestrian lover’s dream.
Many celebrations have been held in this idyllic rural setting and the beautiful mature trees attract local birds including king parrots, rosellas, kookaburras, cockatoos, peewees, willy wagtails and not to forget our families of Apostle Birds.
Return to the good things in life, close to good schools and every city amenity.
This tranquil country home is positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Anstead and spanning across 10,000sqm of prime usable land.
The unique property offers the following features:
• 4 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• The Spacious King-size Master Bedroom includes Walk-in Robe, Ensuite and Sliding doors on both sides to pull in cool summer afternoon breezes
• Spacious Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry
• Oversized Gourmet Kitchen gas cooktop, Large Breakfast bar with polished timber cabinetry
• Large Alfresco/Deck with magnificent views overlooking beautifully maintained property and bushland
• Ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout
• Vacu-Maid ducted Vacuum System throughout Home
• Separate Toilet with outside vestibule/vanity
• Centrally positioned Two way main bathroom
• 30mm Granite Tops feature in Vanity, Vestibule, Ensuite, Work Kitchen
• Home Theatre (insulated walls for noise control)
• Internal laundry with an abundance of space and walk in cupboard
• Sparking In-ground Swimming Pool
• Remote controlled oversized double garage with additional storage space
• Shed/Stables/Additional Car Accommodation/Tack room Workshop has a roof area of 200 sq mtrs
• Additional parking options available for up to 6 cars, boat or caravan
• Town Water plus additional 37,500 litres of rainwater tanks
• 3 phase power to both house and Shed
• 18km to CBD
• 10 minutes to Ipswich
• 3.2km from the new Moggill Shopping Village
• 16.3km Indooroopilly’s Westfield Shopping Centre
• Closed to Pony Club
• Easy ride is Moggill Conservation Park where pony, hiking and biking trails go all the way to Brookfield and connect to Enoggera Reserve
• 2.5km approx. to Pullenvale State School and Hall
• School buses for private and public schools
• Pullenvale Hall is close by, the hub of social activities
• Pullenvale State School is a quick bike ride or only a few minutes’ drive. Pullenvale Hall has yoga, pilates, movie nights for the kids, a food truck with dinners to share, a bar and a coffee caravan.
• Here is a home where your children can grow up amidst nature and animals and within a country community without losing the amenities of the City.
This dream lifestyle in such a prime position is hard to find. Inspect as soon as you can.
For further information on this unique family home or to arrange an inspection, please contact Elever Property Group on 07 3040 9949 today.