156-158 Russell Terrace, Indooroopilly QLD 4068
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
The Luxury of Flawless Family Living, 6km from the CBD
Welcome to a brand new, flawless example of luxury family living, where functionality fuses seamlessly with style. Perched in a peaceful, private and elevated position atop leafy Indooroopilly Hill, here practicality and perfection combine to deliver your next forever home.
Adorned with a fluid floorplan, 2.7m high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, it also pairs engineered oak floors with architectural lighting throughout. A soaring void in the foyer sets the tone for sleek sophistication while beyond, an open plan living and dining area beckons, complemented by a glass-faced wine cellar. Grab a bottle of your favourite vintage to enjoy while you cook in the marble accented kitchen, equipped with Ilve dual ovens, a built-in microwave, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher.
The party continues outdoors, with a deck, alfresco kitchen, plunge pool and easy-care garden ready to host family and friends. And there’s no need to move to Samford to soak up the serenity of a natural setting, either. This home backs onto a beautiful bushland reserve which cannot be built out, making this your own slice of inner-city paradise, just 6km from the CBD.
• Brand new, flawless 5 bed, 3 bath family home, where functionality fuses seamlessly with style
• Perched in a peaceful, private and elevated position atop Indooroopilly Hill, 6km from CBD
• Functional floorplan, with 2.7m high ceilings, engineered oak floors and architectural lighting
• Foyer with soaring void, open plan living and dining area and a glass-faced wine cellar
• Kitchen with marble splashback, Ilve dual ovens, built-in microwave, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• Deck, outdoor kitchen, plunge pool, easy-care gardens and backing onto a bushland reserve
• Superb master suite infused with sunshine and soul, with private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
• All three bathrooms boast bespoke timber look tiles and contemporary tapware
• 5th bedroom, downstairs, also ideal as a home office, plus a second living zone and a double garage
• 1.1km from Indooroopilly Westfields and close to parks, public transport and Mt Coot-Tha walking trails
• Popular schools including St Peter’s Lutheran College and Indooroopilly State and High Schools are close by
• Easily accessible to the Western Freeway and Legacy Way tunnel – a quick and direct route to the CBD
Secure this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!