16/39 Manning Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Your New Residence Awaits - Construction Commencing 2022
These two flawless two and three-bedroom apartments are a mix of prestige and elegance where only the finest fittings and finishes will do. Each of these 57 architecturally designed pristine apartments allow soaring natural light throughout, presenting the owner timeless luxury. Developed by Zengerfield with construction commencing in 2022, Avory 2 is on track to be Brisbane’s most exclusive new apartment address that sets a new benchmark for luxury living.
Complete with spacious living interiors, large generously-sized bedrooms and highly desirable floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms are key factors in attracting strong buyer enquiry to this South Brisbane development.
Located in one of the most desirable cities in the world, the newly named Olympic 2032 host, it is set to experience exponential growth in the coming years. Whether you are seeking your next home or investment property, securing in this development is a must. Residents can enjoy the laid-back Brisbane lifestyle, with South Bank right on your doorstep. There is so much culture to experience in the area, including The Queensland Cultural Centre, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, GOMA and the Queensland Museum.
The rooftop terrace will be the perfect place to relax with an eco-friendly communal herb/vegetable garden and generous seating for residents. This immersive space provides a place to take time to enjoy the peace and serenity that the stunning city has to offer.
– Vertical communal herb/vegetable garden on rooftop
– Low body corporate fees
– Retail space located on the ground floor
– Lavishly finished with the very finest of fittings – European appliances and stainless-steel touches throughout the kitchen
– Open-plan living with floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
– Low maintenance lifestyle yet, still homely, and sophisticated
– Prime location, close to the best that South Brisbane has to offer – Southbank, neighboring Musgrave Park, Brisbane’s Cultural Centre, Performing Arts Centres, Museum, GOMA, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mater Hospital, restaurants, bars, local markets and cafes. Multiple transport options available such as the City Cat, buses and rail. Only a short drive to the Brisbane CBD, The Gabba and Suncorp
– Located in the catchment area of the sought-after Brisbane State High School and other private schools such as Somerville House & St Laurence’s College