16 Holborn Crescent, Carindale QLD 4152
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
The Liberty of Luxury Living - American Colonial-Style Residence
Prepare yourself for love at first sight when you set your gaze upon this architecturally designed, American colonial-style residence. Proudly rising up from the street front with an impressive traditional façade, you’ll know at once you’ve arrived somewhere very special indeed – you’ve arrived home.
Quintessentially colonial, with its dual stories, symmetrical design features and wide street frontage and side access, this home sits proudly on a 1,002m2 block. Boasting a spacious 361m2 floorplan, it’s accented by graceful interiors which instantly evokes an ambience of warmth. High ceilings are paired with elegant panelled walls and a style of inviting simplicity, with classic hues creating an oasis you’ll relish retreating to.
Double bi-fold doors open up from the wide hallway to a gourmet kitchen which is light, bright and enticing, plus a sun-kissed dining zone fringed by a beautiful bay window. The family room will be a cosy haven where everyone will congregate, while during those lazy summer days, dine alfresco with a covered patio overlooking the pool and large private backyard, watching the kids merrily play and explore amongst the lush gardens. For more formal fare, a dining room is tucked behind a specially-handcrafted archway custom made from Italian plaster and afterwards, the separate lounge room is a distinguished place for post dinner drinks.
For enhanced peace and privacy, a sprawling and sophisticated master suite resides on the ground floor, complemented by a walk-in robe and ensuite. Ascending the stairs, city views greet you here and in the four generously-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and serviced by a modern bathroom.
Extra features include a study, beautifully decorated powder room, hall closet, linen press, ducted vacuum system, water tank and even a large laundry with specially designed space for the beloved family pet. There is even an oversized double garage plus a long driveway which can accommodate 3 extra cars.
Perched in a prestigious setting, near the popular Pacific Golf Club and surrounded by leafy parklands, make the most of being minutes to local schools, childcare, public transport and the Gateway Motorway. Stock up on your supplies or indulge in some retail therapy at Westfield Carindale, 3.5km from your front door or simply soak up the ambience of this family-friendly and exclusive community.
• Architecturally designed, American colonial-style residence on a 1,002m2 block
• Impressive, traditional façade with dual stories, symmetrical features and wide street frontage and side access
• Spacious 361m2 floorplan with graceful interiors, high ceiling, panelled walls and a style of inviting simplicity
• Double bi-fold doors open up from the wide hallway to a light and bright gourmet kitchen
• Sun-kissed dining zone fringed by a beautiful bay window plus a cosy family room
• Elegant formal lounge and separate dining room tucked behind a handcrafted archway custom made from Italian plaster
• Sprawling, sophisticated and secluded ground floor master suite with a walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite
• City views from the four generously-sized, upstairs bedrooms, all with built-in robes and serviced by a modern bathroom
• Covered alfresco patio overlooking pool, lush gardens and a private backyard with a cleverly disguised shed
• Double garage with epoxy flooring – ideal as an extra entertaining area – plus a long driveway fitting 3 cars
• Study, beautifully decorated powder room, hall closet, linen press, plus extra power points in kitchen pantry
• Ducted vacuum system, water tank and a laundry with specially designed space for the family pet
• Wide frontage and wide access to both sides of the house
• Perched in a prestigious setting and in a family-friendly and exclusive community
• Near the popular Pacific Golf Club and surrounded by leafy parklands
• Minutes to local schools, childcare, public transport and the Gateway Motorway
• 3.5km to Westfield Carindale and under 15km from Brisbane CBD
Secure this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!