2/367 Cornwall Street, Greenslopes QLD 4120
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Renovated inner-city apartment is a rare entry-level find
Cheap As Chips - $229,000 Plus
This beautifully renovated one-bedroom apartment is immaculately presented and features stunning polished timber floors and fresh paint throughout.
It’s ideally set in a red-hot inner-city location that’s moments to bus stops, Stones Corner Village and Buranda train station. It’s also close to three major hospitals to suit the healthcare professional, less than 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD for the professional couple or single, and investors note the apartment’s rent potential up to $280 per week.
– Lovely garden setting at front with entry via a raised deck
– Open-plan living/dining area with polished timber floor and ceiling fan
– Neat corner kitchen is well presented and features electric cooking
– Large bedroom with polished timber floor, ceiling fan and built-in robe
– Renovated modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and corner shower
– Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the main bathroom
– Parking for one car in single carport; low body corporate fees
The living is easy in this bright ground floor apartment that features front and rear entries into the spacious open-plan living/dining area with corner kitchen.
The large master bedroom is located off the main living/dining area and features direct access into the immaculate main bathroom that has been renovated in modern white.
There are elegant ceiling roses and ceiling fans to the living/dining area and separate bedroom, and fresh paint in neutral contemporary tones throughout provides the perfect canvas for your modern interior design.
At this price you best be quick! Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.