20 Camden Street, Albion QLD 4010
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Save 'Seden' and turn a mighty profit while you're at it!
‘Seden’ is an original inner-city cottage that offers a charming piece of Brisbane history in a highly sought after inner-city suburb.
Add enormous value with a full renovation to take full advantage of this prime location. Walk to Albion restaurants, shops and train station from your doorstep, and it’s just five minutes to Fortitude Valley and less than 20 minutes to the centre of Brisbane CBD.
– Renovate as is, lift and build underneath, or demolish and rebuild (STCA)
– Original stained glass windows throughout will be the centerpiece of your reno
– High ceilings and classic timber wall paneling throughout create an authentic vintage feel
– Rip up the carpet and restore the original hardwood floors to add oodles of wow factor
– Separate living and dining rooms, plus an additional sunroom provide plenty of living space
– Three generous bedrooms including an enormous king-sized master suite
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking; functional main bathroom with shower over bath
– Fully fenced 405sqm block; single carport plus drive-through access to the backyard
This high-potential charmer is screaming out for your modern touch and promises to return huge profits after a little tender loving care.
Enter into the front sunroom where original stained glass windows and a soaring pitched ceiling immediately showcase the enormous potential on offer here.
The carpeted living room joins a separate tiled dining area with adjoining gas kitchen, and three generous bedrooms provide plenty of space for the young family or professional couple.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.