23 Sidney Street, Nundah QLD 4012
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Renovated Colonial, Oozing Character and Charm
FOR SALE VIA AUCTION
Saturday 13 November, 08:45am
Step back in time and embrace the character and charm of a quintessential early 1900’s colonial cottage that evokes a supremely relaxed style. Nestled in Brisbane’s fast-growing inner north, traditional features shine throughout, with timber floors, panelled walls, high ceilings and ornate fretwork offering a nod to its past, while renovations ensure your modern needs are met.
Entertaining friends or everyday cooking for the family is effortless in the updated kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, while copper pendants offer ample light over the island bench – ideal for meals on the go. A skylight above ensures natural light filters in over here and the adjacent dining room, with the next door lounge room perfect for family movie nights. Four bedrooms also await, with the master bedroom benefitting from a contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe. A family bathroom services the remaining three bedrooms.
Need extra space to unwind or gather with guests? An enclosed back balcony is an enviable addition to the home. Encased in shutters, it not only offers enhanced privacy while still capturing cooling breezes but is an all-weather option for entertaining or great for keeping kids amused with an extra living space for stretching out in. They’ll be equally as thrilled with the cubby house in the backyard, or use it as a shed to keep your garden tools tidy. There’s more time with loved ones and less in the gardens too, with AstroTurf keeping maintenance at a minimum, plus enjoy ample off-street parking on the driveway behind the secure, gated entry.
Positioned in a peaceful, tree-lined street, it’s just over a 10 minute walk to Nundah Village where you can catch up with friends at eateries, keep fit at the gym or stock up on supplies at Woolworths. A three minute drive lands you at Toombul’s large shopping precinct, with Nundah train station 650m from your front door, ensuring you can access the city via public transport in under 20 minutes. Neighbouring parks provide expansive green spaces all the family (and the four-legged kids) will love, with walking tracks, bikeways, dog parks and playgrounds close by plus make the most of being central to a range of quality public and private educational amenities.
An effortless blend of old meets new, renovations have ensured it stays sympathetic to its original period, without losing its grace and charm. This one truly is a must see – arrange your inspection today!
– Renovated, early 1900’s colonial cottage brimming with character and charm
– Single level, with traditional timber floors, panelled walls, high ceilings and ornate fretwork
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, copper pendants and island bench
– Dining room adjacent to kitchen plus an inviting lounge room with air-conditioning
– Enclosed back balcony with shutters for enhanced privacy and all-weather entertaining
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning, contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe
– Three remaining bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom
– Easy care 410m2 block with shed/cubby in backyard and timber alfresco pavilion
– Fast-growing inner north location, under 13km from the CBD
– Peaceful, tree-lined street, it’s just over a 10 minute walk to Nundah Village
– Three minute drive to Toombul’s shopping precinct, with ample parklands close by
– 650m walk to Nundah train station and central to quality public and private schools