245 Kent Street, Teneriffe QLD 4005
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Original Queenslander in one of Brisbane's Finest Streets
FOR SALE VIA AUCTION
Saturday 24 July, 11:15am
Dreaming of an inner-city lifestyle? Secure entry into a sought-after suburb and street with this original two bedroom, one bathroom Queenslander bursting with potential. Built in 1925 and nestled into Teneriffe Hill, period features including panelled walls and fretwork shine throughout, adding character and charm. Explore your options to enhance these traditional trimmings and restore this house to its former glory befitting from one of Brisbane’s finest addresses, with amazing views over Newstead looking out towards Hamilton.
Situated in a central and vibrant location, this is your chance to embrace the New Farm way of life. Catering to all ages, from families to corporate executives, young couples and retirees, there’s something to entice every generation. Make the most of being just 600m from New Farm State School and approx. 3 minutes drive to Holy Spirit Primary School or if dinner and drinks are more your style, in five minutes arrive at The Calile for an espresso martini or seafood feast.
From here, sample the delights of the vibrant James Street dining, shopping and entertainment precinct, stretch your legs at the nearby Teneriffe Park or New Farm Park or immerse yourself in the culture of Brisbane’s Powerhouse, four minutes away by car. Stock up on supplies from nearby Merthyr Village, benefit from being near public transport (including buses and the City Cat) as well as having the CBD 4km from your front door.
Act now and capitalise on this incredibly lucrative offering and lifestyle that will not disappoint – arrange your inspection today.
• Original 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander in one of Brisbane’s finest addresses
• Prime 465m2 parcel of land – renovate and capitalise of incredible views over Newstead towards Hamilton
• Built in 1925 and brimming with character and period features
• Nestled into Teneriffe Hill and ripe with potential for future growth
• Easement from Teneriffe Drive allowing rear access
• Superb location, offering an enticing entry into Teneriffe/New Farm
• Walk to The Calile and other award-winning eateries and boutiques of James St
• 600m from New Farm State School and approx. 3 minute drive to Holy Spirit Primary School
• Close to Teneriffe Park, New Farm Park, Merthyr Village and Brisbane’s Powerhouse
• 4km (approx.) to CBD and central to public transport (including buses and the City Cat)