26 Beard Street, Auchenflower QLD 4066
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Classic Refurbished Queenslander Bursting with Potential and Charm
FOR SALE VIA AUCTION
Saturday 18 September, 08:00am
Bursting with timeless character and charm, this classic triple gable refurbished Queenslander brings with it the promise of a lifetime of happy memories ahead. Position in a blue-chip suburb and trimmed with traditional features including VJ walls, decorative high ceilings and timber floors, it embodies a sense of family togetherness – where you can imagine hosting Christmases, birthdays and graduations in style. Enjoy the flow between the kitchen, living and dining zone and the outdoors, where sliders pull back to offer seamless integrated living onto the wide verandah. The perfect extension of the indoors, it delivers ample alfresco space for hosting guests or relaxing with a cuppa and book on a lazy Sunday afternoon. You can also watch the kids and pets explore and play in the leafy backyard from this elevated perch too or gather everyone together for a night around the firepit in the corner of the yard.
Currently configured with three bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs, it’s also brimming with potential to expand the lower level footprint. This wide open space with a second bathroom currently makes an ideal teen retreat, extra living zone or home office. It could also be converted to a dual living opportunity for multi-generational families or those seeking an additional income stream. Additional features of this residence include a surplus of storage, undercover accommodation for one vehicle as well as additional off street parking, fully fenced yard and easy care landscaped gardens.
Nestled in a sought-after pocket of Auchenflower, residents relish being close to Paddington’s cafe society and boutiques and only a gentle walk to Rosalie Village and Milton Village. Catch the train from Milton Station, a 10 minute walk away or if you’re a sports super fan, take advantage of having the mighty Suncorp Stadium just a 20 minute trek (approx.) from your front door. Younger families will love being walking distance from Milton State School and a 600m stroll from Milton Park, where kids can enjoy the playground or picnics under the shade or the mature jacaranda and fig trees. It’s also conveniently under 4km to the CBD. Make this beauty a must see – arrange your inspection today.
– Classic triple gable refurbished Queenslander, bursting with timeless character and charm
– Position in a blue-chip suburb on a leafy 610m2 block, fully fenced and with landscaped gardens
– Trimmed with traditional features including VJ walls, decorative high ceilings and timber floors
– Great sense of flow between the kitchen, living and dining zone and the outdoors
– Three inviting bedrooms and bathrooms on each level
– Brimming with potential to expand the downstairs footprint – currently a great teen retreat with bathroom
– Convert to a dual living opportunity, ideal for multi-generational families or an additional income stream
– Exceptionally inviting wide rear verandah overlooking the spacious backyard
– Firepit, surplus of storage, undercover parking for one vehicle as well as additional off street parking
– 550m walk to Milton State School, 600m walk to Milton Park and Roy Emerson Tennis Centre
– 750m walk to Rosalie Village, 850m walk to Milton Village and 1km from Milton Train Station
– 20 min (approx.) walk from Suncorp Stadium, under 4km to the CBD and 1km from Wesley Hospital
– 100m from Peach Cafe