26 Newcomen Street, Indooroopilly QLD 4068
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Charming Outdoor Entertainer
This immaculate large family home has had all the hard work done and is ready to move in! Anchored on 607sqm of generous land in the heart of Indooroopilly, this home will feel like you are on holiday, everyday!
The entertaining features of this home must be seen to be appreciated. With an in-ground swimming pool, shady garden area, gazebo style deck and home theatre system, there is something for the whole family. The outdoor entertaining area offers breathtaking views across the suburb and out to the ranges.
Two recently renovated bathrooms and vibrant new kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens to the rear deck with easy viewing of the garden area.
– 5 fully carpeted bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom features large walk in wardrobe and en-suite
– Ducted air-conditioning cooling & heating
– High internal ceilings
– Separate study area
– High quality kitchen with European appliances and flawless finishes
– In-ground swimming pool
– Sandstone patio
– Double remote-controlled garage
– 4 outdoor entertainment areas all featuring breathtaking views from Flinders Peak to Mt Cootha.
– Ionised in-ground swimming pool with waterfall and automatic pool cleaner
– Home security system featuring intercom from front gate, keypad coded entry and Crimsafe screens throughout
– Private location
– 8 minutes to University of Queensland
– 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD
26 Newcomen Street, Indooroopilly is 0.8km to some of Brisbane’s most sought after schools and is only a stone’s throw from the best shopping centres!
Please contact the team today on 07 3040 9949 to arrange your inspection.