272 Kangaroo Gully Road, Bellbowrie QLD 4070
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 parking spaces
Live a Life of Unparalleled Luxury
Elegance and serenity with this spectacular single level house on 2.5 acres in Bellbowrie.
There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms spread throughout the home along with multiple light-filled living spaces to suit every mood and occasion.
The floor plan is centred around an open, light and impeccably presented living zone with a slow combustion fireplace, ducted air-conditioning and a ceiling fans. Large windows frame the leafy outlook while the free-flowing design embraces the dining area and the well-appointed chef’s kitchen.
Enviable indoor-outdoor living with a seamless connection to the alfresco entertaining area. A barbeque and patio overlooks the pool area with a wrap-around deck and a poolside pavilion with an outdoor kitchen all set amongst the garden.
– 5 bed plus office plus study nook, 3 bath plus powder room plus utility
– Walk in robe to master
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Covered porch entrance and separate hallway
– 3 phase power
– Approximately 60sq home with triple garage
– New digital meter
– Electric gates with keypad entry and road sensor exit and video doorbell to your mobile phone
– Ducted vacuum throughout
– Flood free land
– New LED lights throughout
– Walk in pantry
– 20,000 litre water tanks connected to the 600sqm+ roof area
– Town water and sewage connected to this acreage property
– Irrigation timer water system from rain tanks
– Chicken coop and aviary
– 9mx7mx4m shed
– 60,000 litre pool
– 2 New 3.5kw Split systems
– Wireless High Definition projector with a 150 inch electric screen
– 20 kilowatt new solar inverter system
– Daikin 30kw ducted heating and cooling
– Steel framed house approximately 15 years old
– 12 foot high ceilings
– Large Wood burning stove
– Concrete slab potting shed with water
– Professionally landscaped gardens on 2.5 usable acres
This serene sanctuary is only 2 minutes from the new Bellbowrie Shopping Centre, schools and Bellbowrie Sports & Community Club. There is a school bus stop outside the property and the Brisbane City Bus is only a 3 minute walk away.