3/110 McIlwraith Avenue, Norman Park QLD 4170
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Refreshed inner-city apartment is a rare entry-level find – Low Body Corp Fees
This beautifully refreshed two-bedroom apartment is immaculately presented and features stunning polished timber floors throughout.
Less than 6 kms from the CBD, this property is great value for any investor or homeowner wanting to enter the property market.
Located in a complex of just five, is within easy walking distance to cafes, train, bus stop across the road and only moments from Westfield Carindale makes this an ideal home or investment.
– Immaculate complex of five apartments
– Open-plan living/dining area with polished timber floor and air-conditioning
– Neat corner kitchen is well presented and features gas cooking
– Two good size bedrooms with polished timber floor, main with built-in robe
– Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the main bathroom
– Parking for one car in single carport; low body corporate fees
– Rental return of $350 per week
The living is easy in this apartment that features front and rear entries into the spacious open-plan living/dining area with corner kitchen.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or building your investment portfolio, this ideally positioned unit is sure to impress.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.