3/29 Durham Street, St Lucia QLD 4067
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Boutique Apartment Perfect Location
This well presented unit has exceptional appeal for owner occupiers, investors, or parents looking for an investment property for their children attending University of Queensland. This unit is also is in the catchment of Ironside State Primary School, St Lucia which is an exceptional educational facility located close by.
Positioned on the second level in a small complex of 8, it features a combined living/dining area extending out to a generous balcony with a leafy outlook. Both bedrooms are spacious with built-ins, with the master having an ensuite and balcony access.
Located at the rear of the complex, it’s quiet, and in an elevated part of St Lucia, and is just minutes to University of Queensland, a variety of transport options and Toowong Village.
Don’t miss this opportunity to arrange an inspection, or make your way to the next open.
– 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, main includes ensuite
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, Split Systems – to living and main bedroom
– Ceiling Fans to bedrooms and living
– Quiet and private
– 2nd Floor
– Generous balcony
– Secure complex with intercom
– Single lock up garage with storage
– Just 800m walk to UQ
– Bus stop and city cat services a short stroll away
– Visitor parking x 4
– Parking available in wide leafy Street
– 8 x units in complex
Body Corporate Levies $1030 Per Qtr
Brisbane City Council rates $430 Per Qtr