33 Chalk Street, Wooloowin QLD 4030
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 parking spaces
Outstanding Investment Opportunity: Ideal Location, Strong Yield and Capital Growth Awaits
FOR SALE VIA AUCTION
Saturday 14 August, 03:00pm
It’s time to secure yourself a prosperous future with this outstanding investment opportunity. Perched in a prime inner-city hub and in the heart of Wooloowin, this block of four flats meets the brief for an ideal location, strong yield and capital growth.
Perfectly positioned approximately 5km from the CBD and on a 602m2 parcel of land, these four flats share a title deed, with no strata in place. Presenting with refurbished, tidy interiors, each features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a compact kitchen and a living and dining zone. Currently, all four are leased (most with long term tenants, plus flat 3 has an approved application in place), meaning you can look forward to returns of $59,280 per annum (gross for 20/21 financial year). Off-street undercover parking is available for tenants and visitors, plus a laundry is underneath. Tenancy details and outgoings are available upon request, too.
Located on a wide, leafy street, convenience is assured with Wooloowin Train Station 400 metres away (and Central Station 4 stops away), while residents also benefit from being just 700m to Market Central Lutwyche. Excellent local schools, buses and a superb selection of parklands await within easy reach as well.
If you are an astute investor or are searching for a savvy addition to your self-managed superannuation fund, this is the ideal property proposition. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
– Outstanding investment opportunity – four 1xbed, 1xbath flats
– Located in the heart of Wooloowin, approximately 5km from the CBD
– Meets the brief for an ideal location, strong yield and capital growth
– 602m2 parcel of land with these four flats sharing a title deed
– Each flat with refurbished, tidy interiors and long-term tenants
– Currently, all four are tenanted (with an application approved for Flat 3)
– Returns $59,280 per annum (gross for 20/21 financial year)
– Tenancy details and outgoings are available upon request
– Each unit with allocated car space underneath plus laundry
– Central to excellent local schools, buses and parklands
– 400m to Wooloowin Train Station and 700m to Market Central Lutwyche