3365 Moggill Road, Moggill QLD 4070
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Family Home with Dual Living and Captivating View
This superbly renovated home will delight with a seamless flow from spacious family-friendly interiors onto the stunning poolside alfresco patio. Set on a huge 1,125 sqm block, the large four-bedroom home is ideal for those looking for separation and dual living. With two master bedrooms located at different ends of the home. One featuring a kitchenette and both encumbering ensuites. The family friendly floor plan allows for the perfect blend of open plan living while still allowing individual space.
The home has been recently renovated with attention to detail inside and out offer a modern tasteful finish on a classic design. Ready to move in and perfectly positioned, the shortest of strolls to the new Moggill Village shopping centre and the well renowned Moggill State School, along with easy access to parks, public transport, and sporting grounds.
– High raked ceilings create a luxurious sense of light and space throughout
– Spacious open-plan living kitchen dinning/family and separate formal and living
– Huge poolside alfresco area
– Insulated panel shed
– Split system air conditioning throughout
– 6kws of solar
– Fully fenced usable yard
– Mountain views
– European appliance throughout the near new kitchen
– Storage area for caravan/boat or trailer
With nothing to but move in and admire the stunning sunsets and enjoy relaxing breezes.
Call Zac Ryan on 0439 412 837 for more information or to book an inspection