369 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- 8 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 parking spaces
Heritage Listed Units with Subdivision Potential
There’s never been a better chance to capitalise on an unbeatable property opportunity than with this superb Spring Hill offering. Blending the best of old and new, your chance has arrived to combine four boutique heritage-listed flats with the potential to build multiple brand new luxury terrace homes (STCA) and established a robust property portfolio in a sought-after suburb.
A sprawling 1,118m2 prime parcel of land, it’s currently home to historic Victoria Flats. A lasting legacy of 1920s architecture, it was added to the Queensland Heritage Register in 2001 and comprises four spacious apartments. Trimmed with traditional period features, each boasts a private and secure entrance as well as two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen lounge and dining room.
Behind these, explore your options to maximise the block and build two or three luxury terrace homes (STCA) within a tightly held and prestigious precinct. This coveted address, a short stroll from the CBD, shops, hospitals and prestigious schools, will also return a robust rental yield and stand you in good stead for future capital growth.
• Significant 1,118m2 block in a tightly held setting
• Located on the corner of Kinross St and Gregory Tce, Spring Hill
• Unbeatable property opportunity in a coveted suburb
• Boutique heritage listed “Victoria Flats” + build 2-3 brand new luxury terraces (STCA)
• 4 spacious 2 bed, 1 bath apartments with traditional period features
• Private and secure entrance as well as a kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Moments to free Spring Hill Loop buses, cafés and restaurants
• 300m to St Joseph’s College, Gregory Tce
• 600m walk to Brisbane Central State School
• 750m walk to Brisbane Girls Grammar School
Secure this exceptional opportunity – arrange your inspection today!