39 Pine County Place, Bellbowrie QLD 4070
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Character Style Home on Half an Acre
This stunning character style home is truly a rare combination where timeless character meets modern liveability. The functional floor plan lends itself to family living allowing for a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. With high ceiling and an abundance of natural light.
The position here is excellent, offers the very best of large-scale suburb living. The convenience of a central location and the land size for you to truly feel at home. The established gardens invite’s privacy and wildlife. With view across to Mount Cootha along with airy breezes this is an exciting opportunity.
• 4 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and polished timber flooring
• Central kitchen overlooking the entertaining area and pool with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
• Multiple separate & spacious living and dining areas
• Formal entry foyer positioned in the heart of the home
• Extensive outdoor veranda offering sweeping views
• Alfresco deck overlooking the pool and gardens
• Stunning in-ground salt water pool
• Freshly painted interior & exterior
• Fully fenced extensive 2,031sqm elevated block with established
• Double remote-controlled garage and large driveway offering ample parking for additional cars and caravans
• Large downstairs rumpus / multipurpose room and under croft / storage areas providing an abundance of additional space
• Short stroll to Rise Place Park, Pioneer Crescent Park, Kangaroo Gully Park & Moggill Conservation Park
Sprawling across 2,031sqm elevated hilltop block, 39 Pine County Place is positioned in one of Bellbowrie’s most desirable streets and offers panoramic views and an abundance of comfort and style throughout.
The new owners of this incredible home will appreciate the convenience of being centrally located with Moggill Village & State School in walking distance and only a short drive to Kenmore Village (Supermarkets, Shops & Amenities – 11km), Kenmore State High School (12km) Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (15km), Toowong Village (18km), University of Queensland (19km) and Brisbane City (23km). There are also a wide range of alternative transport options available with buses leaving every 7 minutes in peak hour to areas across Brisbane.
Timeless character style homes in Bellbowrie are highly sought after, for further information on 39 Pine County Place or to arrange an inspection, please contact Elever Property Group on 07 3040 9949 today.