4/1 Celestial Court, Carina QLD 4152
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Immaculate family-sized townhome offers premium modern living
Price By Neg
Trade up to this generous freestanding four-bedroom townhome that offers spacious modern living set in the sought-after Stella at Carina residential estate. It is immaculately presented with quality appointments throughout, and is ideally located walking distance to Carrington Green Park, 7-Eleven Carina, and major bus routes to Fortitude Valley, DFO and Garden City via Carindale.
It also offers easy public transport access to the domestic and international airports, is moments to Carina State School, Carina Leagues and Bowls Clubs, the Clem Jones Sports Centre, and just 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
– Large tiled downstairs living/dining area, plus additional carpeted upstairs retreat
– Modern kitchen with s/steel appliances including gas cooktop, plus walk-in pantry
– Integrated patio flows on to a large sundeck for impressive alfresco entertaining
– Low-maintenance lawn, gardens and high fencing to private, secure backyard
– Carpeted downstairs master bedroom features a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms – all with built-in robes – join the main bathroom upstairs
– Solar power system returning a modest quarterly credit; 3M window tinting downstairs
– Split-system air conditioning to downstairs living/dining area and master bedroom
– Internal laundry plus downstairs powder room; Crimsafe doors and windows throughout
– Double lock-up garage with storeroom; low annual body corporate fees are $1,080.38
Enter into the wide reception hall with the generous master bedroom privately located on your right at the front of the home. It features split-system air conditioning, a walk-in robe and an immaculate modern ensuite with twin vanity and corner shower.
The entry hall flows through to the air-conditioned living and dining areas that are set on either side of the quality gas kitchen and open to the integrated patio and large adjoining deck for spacious alfresco entertaining.
Upstairs, a carpeted retreat joins three good-sized additional bedrooms – all with built-in robes – and the family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
There is plentiful built-in storage throughout; the well-equipped internal laundry and separate downstairs powder room add convenience; and parking is for two cars in the double lock-up garage with a storeroom and internal shopper’s entry.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.