46 Hall Road, Narangba QLD 4504
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 parking spaces
Landmark High Profile Development Site
Elever Property Group is pleased to present a rare and exclusive opportunity to secure a landmark development site in Narangba, one of the fastest growing regions within Southeast Queensland.
We summarise the key property features as follows:
• Significant 1.01 hectare (10,100sqm*) development site (^STCA) zoned ‘Emerging Community’ and only 34km* to Brisbane CBD
• Substantial 51m* high exposure frontage to Hall Road
• Highly efficient site from a development perspective with an abundance of potential
• Enjoy the convenience of being centrally located, with access to some of Moreton Bay’s best educational facilities, shops and emerging restaurants. Stay connected with access to the Bruce Highway (M1) and Old Gympie Road (A3), providing direct access into Brisbane City and other areas of Brisbane.
Surrounded by an abundance of amenity:
• Narangba Village – 1min drive
• Narangba Train Station – 1min drive
• Narangba State School – 3min drive
• Bruce Highway – 4min drive
• Freshwater National Park – 6min drive
• C&K Jinibara Community Kindergarten – 7min drive
• Sesame Lane Care & Kindergarten – 7min drive
• Narangba Valley Shopping Centre – 9min drive
• Brisbane Airport – 25min drive
• Glass House Mountains – 28min drive
• Brisbane CBD – 41min drive
Set for rapid growth, by 2041, Moreton Bay aims to have a population of 697,186 residents, with an additional 100,000 jobs and 16,000 new businesses in the region across advanced manufacturing, agribusiness, tourism and innovation as the Moreton Bay Regional Council set out a broad plan of attack to shift its $17-billion economy from reliance on population-reliant industries, and more than double its economy to $40 billion by 2041.
46 Hall Road, Narangba is one of the final parcels of this size and calibre remaining in the postcode, for further information or to arrange an inspection please contact David Scott on 0439 373 207 or Jason Bond on 0407 489 992 today.
^Subject to council approval
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.