4A Lewis Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Peace and privacy in exclusive 'The Village' estate
Price By Neg
Add significant value to this charming park-side townhouse with a few easy cosmetic touches and enjoy this sought-after location on a beautiful leafy street a short stroll to Coopers Plain State School, shops and Coopers Plains train station.
Stunning front and rear courtyards provide peaceful alfresco living, and two separate living areas join three good-sized bedrooms with plenty of space for the young family.
– Formal lounge/dining area at front, plus open-plan family/meals area at rear
– Generous kitchen with large double pantry and stainless steel dishwasher
– Large, leafy rear courtyard features direct gate access into the adjacent park
– Upstairs master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and bathroom access
– Immaculate two-way main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Well-equipped downstairs laundry, plus powder room and under-stair storeroom
– Single lock-up garage plus off-street parking for a second car on the driveway
– NO BODY CORP FEES
Seize this excellent opportunity to secure a private residence in The Village estate that offers private, peaceful living with no body corporate fees.
Secure gate access into the private front courtyard with shade tree creates an impressive entry into this highly desirable terrace-style residence.
Enter into the carpeted formal lounge at front, and continue past the family-sized kitchen and into the open-plan family/meals area that flows into the leafy rear courtyard with direct gate access into the neighbouring park.
Three generous bedrooms join the two-way main bathroom upstairs, and a well-equipped downstairs laundry plus powder room add convenience.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.