50 Wendouree Crescent, Westlake QLD 4074
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
MEDITERRANEAN EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
Positioned in an exclusive and sought after enclave, this could be the perfect Westlake address. Masterfully built by J.G Mullan Constructions this quality solid brick and rendered sprawling lowset home is sure to impress and being one of the very few low set homes available in the area, you’ll need to be quick to secure this fast.
This contemporary family entertainer offers complete privacy with a rendered fence and wrought iron gates. The lovely customized double entry doors add to the level of sophistication homes offer here.
Tuscan inspired this spacious easy living open plan abode welcomes you through the entrance hall into a vast and clever floor plan which would suit all types of families.
Architectural features throughout compliment this custom quality built home. Exceptionally high ceilings which allow an abundance of natural light complete the kitchen, lounge and dining area which continues out to the underroof Tuscan Loggia perfect for entertaining.
Set amongst lush landscaped gardens perched on a 745 square meter flat block, there is a lovely inground spa with cover to enjoy all year around. The lawn area is perfect for the kids to play plus several patio areas capturing sun traps to enjoy a morning coffee.
Notable Features Include
– 4 Large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Master with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
– Main Bathroom with separate toilet
– Ceiling fans to bedrooms
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– Split system air conditioning to living and master bedroom
– Double Garage with storage room
– Crim Safe on some windows and doors
– Security system plus external sensor lighting
– Automatic irrigation system
– 8 person spa (with filter and heater) undercover and with cover
– High ceilings throughout
– Formal Lounge and dining
– Reading nook
– Open plan lounge dining and kitchen
– Linen Storage
– Rainwater Tank
– Low maintenance living internally and externally
– Moments away from shops, cafes and Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre
– Close proximity to public transport
Council Rates – approx $420 per qtr
Bordering the Brisbane River and surrounded by quality homes with easy access to Indooroopilly and the CBD, be the first to inspect. Don’t delay call me for details or register for an Open Home this weekend.