56 Kent Street, Richmond VIC 3121
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Rare opportunity in the heart of Richmond
$1,500,000 - $1,600,000
FOR SALE VIA AUCTION
Saturday 14 October, 11:00am
Nestled in the heart of Richmond, this stunning property at 56 Kent Street offers a unique blend of contemporary living, modern design, and unrivaled convenience. With a range of exceptional features and a coveted location, this home provides the ultimate urban retreat for those seeking a perfect balance between comfort and city living. Located in a sought-after area characterised by tree-lined streets and a vibrant community atmosphere with shopping at your fingertips at Bridge Road, Swan Street and Victoria Gardens only a short walk, as well as Richmond Traders and many local restaurants/cafes, trains, trams, and fantastic public and private schools.
This property boasts a rare street-to-street landscape, offering access to Little Kent St. This convenient feature ensures easy entry and exit for 2 cars within the garaged carport. Spacious open-plan living area seamlessly connects indoor and outdoor spaces over two levels, creating an inviting and versatile living environment. The heart of this home is the modern kitchen adorned with natural stone finished and top-of-the-line Miele appliances. Abundant natural light through the light room which illuminates the kitchen, lounge room and dining room.
– Three generously sized bedrooms each equipped with build-in wardrobes
– Two modern Bathrooms
– Large separate Laundry in a convenient location
– Fully fenced frontage with fantastic privacy and security throughout.
– Split system air conditioning throughout
– Hardwood Japan Black flooring and high ceilings throughout
– Natural timber decking in the rear entertainment area
– Large walkthrough exterior light room
– Bespoke Storage throughout
– 208sqm Land Size Approx
– 210sqm Internal space Approx
– Potential Rent: up to $1,400 per week ($73,000 p.a)
**AUCTION 14th October 2023 11:00AM**