61 Stuartholme Road, Bardon QLD 4065
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Unrivalled Hamptons Luxury – Brand New and Master Built
Savour the classic style synonymous with unrivalled luxury with this brand new 5 bed, 4.5 bath Hampton’s residence. Nestled on a 610m2 block, it displays 445m2 of modern elegance and basks in calm and cohesive interiors that set a new high standard in Hampton’s living.
Immersed in natural light and exuding a welcoming sense of relaxation, flawless finishes unite with a homely warmth to deliver a house for all occasions. Entertaining will be effortless in the gourmet kitchen with sealed white Elba Marble finishes, Smeg, Miele and Liebherr appliances plus a butler’s pantry is a handy addition for party preparation. Unwind or host guests in the open plan living and dining area, where European Oak engineered timber flooring and a stone-clad natural gas fireplace await beneath a soaring 3.5m ceiling.
Step out in style to host guests on the entertainment deck or perch yourself here for a lazy Sunday brunch while the kids swim in the pool, trimmed with a Thredbo stone-clad water feature. They’ll also relish the backyard, complete with a lush lawn and towering trees that add a sense of serenity and seclusion.
Boasting five bedrooms, this includes a sophisticated master suite with a designer dressing room and ensuite, as well as a second master suite option on the ground floor. Bedroom two and three share a contemporary Jack’n’Jill style bathroom, with bedroom four (also upstairs), presenting with an elegant ensuite. Tundra Marble adorns the main bathroom and second master bedroom, with Italian tiles in the remaining bathroom. The home includes ducted and zoned air-conditioning, 100% New Zealand wool carpets, 400L hot water system, 5-star soundproofing, solar electricity, as well as custom curtains, shutters and joinery.
Perfectly positioned in a prestigious enclave, convenience is assured with multiple public and private schools within a 1.5km radius and the CBD under 7km away. The beauty of Brisbane’s Botanic Gardens awaits just a 4 minute drive from home, with multiple glorious parklands also close by. You can also stock up on supplies with Paddington Central and Milton Village a 6 minute drive from your front door.
An iconic residence, built and designed by husband and wife team who are at the helm of La Casa Projects, this is a home you’ll be proud to own for generations to come.
– Luxury 5 bed, 4.5 bath Hampton’s residence, boasting 445m2 of modern elegance on a 610m2 block
– Built and designed by husband and wife team who are at the helm of La Casa Projects
– Flawless finishes include European Oak engineered real timber flooring and sealed white Elba Marble
– Gourmet kitchen with Smeg pyrolytic oven, Liebherr integrated fridge and freezer (with ice-maker) 2 x Miele integrated dishwashers and Zip Tap
– Butler’s pantry with high-quality European combination steamer and oven
– 3.5m ceilings in the light-filled kitchen, dining and living area plus Thredbo stone-clad natural gas fireplace
– Parent’s retreat upstairs with kitchenette plus a home cinema downstairs
– Sophisticated master suite with a dream designer dressing room and ensuite
– Bedroom two and three share a contemporary Jack’n’Jill style bathroom
– Bedroom four (upstairs) and bedroom 5 (downstairs) have elegant ensuites, with bed five a potential second master suite
– Ensuite tiles in bed 5 and main bathroom are Tundra Marble, the others are Italian tiles
– Grey wood stained entertainment deck with Weber BBQ and natural gas connection (also fitted to stove)
– Pool with lighting and Thredbo stone cladding water blade feature
– Backyard trimmed with a lush lawn for pets and kids to enjoy
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning (WIFI controlled upstairs) + energy efficient 52 inch DC fans
– 100% New Zealand wool carpet with deluxe 10mm underlay and 15 year guarantee
– Multiple TV points, downlights with dimmers plus 4 pull out clothes hampers in laundry
– Undercover storage, 400L hot water system, 5-star soundproofing and wall insulation and solar electricity
– Custom made curtains, shutters and joinery (2 pac white on white finish and soft close)
– Dulux white on white paint throughout with Dulux Milton Moon on exteriors
– 1.5km radius to a choice 4 schools and under 7km to the Brisbane CBD
– 4 min drive to beautiful Botanic Gardens and close to multiple glorious parklands
– 6 min drive to Paddington Central or Milton Village