64/5 Quinnia Court, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Location, Modern & Privacy – All in one! - SOLD OFF-MARKET BY RYAN BARABAS
Delivering a generous and functional floorplan that provides spaces to accommodate a modern lifestyle, you’ll be able to do it all in this well-designed two-level townhouse.
Featuring modern finishes throughout, high ceilings and two generous size bedrooms both with built-ins, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, multiple entertaining spaces and within a complex that enjoys a fantastic community atmosphere whilst still retaining individual privacy.
The grounds are meticulously maintained, and there is plenty of off-street parking for visitors. This is an excellent opportunity for a first home buyer looking to enter the property market, downsizer or an investor.
This lovely property at a glance:
• 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins robes and air-conditioning
• Modern bathroom with separate powder room
• Open plan living with high ceilings and air-conditioning
• Renovated kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher
• Multiple indoor/ outdoor entertaining spaces
• Spacious 170m2 townhouse
• Well maintained, low maintenance backyard
• Single lockup garage with internal laundry
• Large wrap around courtyard, fully fenced with privacy.
• Currently rented to a tenant paying $500 per week
• Leased until 4th September 2023
• Body Corporate $391.50 approx. per quarter
• Council Rates $425 approx. per quarter
You will find this location practically unbeatable, situated within an easy walk to the Ferny Grove Train Station, local buses and the highly coveted Patricks Road State School.
Ferny Hills is very conveniently located just 12km to Brisbane CBD on the edge of ‘Brisbane Forest Park’ with an abundance of parklands, and moments’ drive to Arana Plaza.
Your investment here, be it to move into or invest, will be a solid purchase that will stand the test of time.
This is an opportunity that has arisen, and first homeowners, young families or astute investors will need to be quick as it will not be on the market for long!
To ensure you don’t miss this opportunity, call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.