66 Huntley Crescent, Redbank Plains QLD 4301
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Incredible Family Home!!
This owner is ready to sell! Quality family home with 3 bedrooms and spacious living, perfect for first home buyers or investors alike.
With excellent street appeal, low maintenance design and gardens, in a sought-after location in Redbank Plains, it will not be on the market long.
Redbank Plains is a booming suburb, close to all amenities, everything you need is literally at your doorstep!
• 5 minutes’ drive to Town Square, Redbank Plains Shopping Centre.
• 4 minutes’ drive to local primary school
• 3 minutes’ drive to local high school
• 2 minutes’ drive to nearest childcare centre.
• 300m to nearest bus stop
• 13 minutes’ drive to Springfield Train Station
• 350m to Mary Martens Park with playground
With generous open plan living, dining and additional sitting room suitable for study or play, this home has room for all the family.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, all bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and built-ins.
You will find the tasteful, modern palette is the perfect canvas to make this your very own with personal furnishings.
The open plan living, and patio provide plenty of space for entertaining, the yard is large enough for children to play, yet small enough that no time will be wasted on gardening.
This property is a perfect starter home, or addition to your property portfolio, offering great potential rental returns.
The owner particularly likes the low maintenance aspect of this property, and the additional sitting room.
• Low maintenance brick lowset
• Open plan living / dining
• Additional sitting room
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas hob
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Modern bathroom and ensuite
• Air-conditioning to living (split system)
• Double lockup garage
• Water tank
• 406m2 fully fenced block.
Please speak to Phil Clay on 0439 498 093 for any further information or on how to make this property your own!
If you would like assistance with Finance please let me know and I can put you in touch with an excellent Mortgage Specialist that I highly recommend.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.