7 Osprey Street, Redbank Plains QLD 4301
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Motivated Sellers are moving on from this amazing property and I don’t expect it to last long.
This home is definitely a standout for style. The striking roofline captures your attention from the street, supported by the modern façade and beautifully manicured gardens.
Perfect for any family, located in the western growth corridor, schools, amenities and public transport are all at your fingertips making this a perfect property for the investor or homeowner alike.
– Choice of multiple local primary and high schools
– Choice of local childcare centres
– A short drive to Town Square Redbank
– A short drive to new Woolworths opening in July
– Get a good workout with 10 minutes’ walk to Fernbrooke Ridge Sports Ground
– Regular bus service
– Close proximity to Ipswich and Centenary Motorways
– Access to Brisbane, Ipswich and Springfield business centres
The spotless white interior is filled with light, contrasting with the trendy black window frames.
The large open plan living area opens onto the entertainment area, just begging for summer barbeques.
Sleek tiles feature through the living and there is lovely plush carpet to the bedrooms.
The kitchen has plenty of space that will please any chef, with stunning cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and generous bench space. There is a huge linen press with plenty of storage space.
The seller particularly loves the rockery with the huge red feature pots, providing a lovely backdrop to the patio.
This property at a glance:
– Open plan living
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– 4 bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and ensuite
– Beautiful bathroom with separate toilet
– Alfresco entertainment area
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Security screens
– Fully fenced
– Double lockup garage
– Low maintenance, grassed yard with patio
– Landscaped front yard
This is a truly beautiful property that someone would love to make their home. Inspect now as this property is too good to stay on the market.
Please speak to Phil Clay on 0439 498 093 for any further information or on how to make this property your own!
If you would like assistance with Finance please let me know and I can put you in touch with an excellent Mortgage Specialist that I highly recommend.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.