72 Salubris Place, Moggill QLD 4070
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 parking spaces
Freshly renovated, just move in!
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto a nature reserve, coming home to 72 Salubris Place is like escaping to your own private retreat. With covered parking spaces for 6 vehicles, this is a home that allows for entertainment, relaxation and practicality without compromise. Concealed behind the custom-made front fence, you can unwind in the resort style alfresco area or take a dip in the in ground salt water pool. This is just the beginning of what this home has to offer.
Impeccably renovated throughout, all the work has been meticulously completed- all you need to do is move in. This home provides optimal space for entertaining with all 4 bedrooms situated to offer solitude when needed. The outdoor patio area is impressive. Accessible from both the lounge and dining rooms, the tranquil design and landscaping takes outdoor entertaining to a whole new level. This 813sq metre elevated block provides low maintenance established gardens meaning you have more time to enjoy all the features this home has to offer.
This home really has it all; with features including:
• 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master suite containing a new split system air conditioner, walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Substantial updated kitchen with top range appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of storage
• Air-conditioned main living space
• Ceiling fans throughout the home and in the outdoor patio area
• Bathrooms updated with modern neutral tiles and finishes
• Low maintenance hybrid timber flooring and tiled bathrooms
• Renovated internal laundry continuing the aesthetic of the kitchen
• Two incredible outdoor living spaces and a generous size backyard for the kids and pets to run around
• 6 kw Solar panels
• Dual driveways with secure side access parking with room for a boat, caravan and trailer
• 3×3 shed and an additional garden shed for all your tools and toys
• Fully fenced
• 21km to Brisbane CBD and close to public transport
• 4 minutes from the new Moggill Village Shopping Centre with, Coles, Doctors, Dentist, fruit shop, chemist, gym etc.
• Moggill State School and Kenmore State High catchment along with bus routes for private schools
This home provides sought-after lifestyle opportunities with convenient access to schools, childcare, sports facilities and shopping precincts. Living in Moggill offers a quiet, relaxing lifestyle close to the heart of the city. Brisbane CBD is accessible via car or public transport and Moggill Ferry is a short drive away.
Homes of this calibre are in high demand in Moggill, call Zac Ryan at Elever Property Group on 0439 412 837 for more information or to arrange your inspection today.