74 Langside Road, Hamilton QLD 4007
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Rare and Unrivalled Property Opportunity – Build a Luxury Masterpiece on Prestigious Hamilton Hill
Hamilton Hill has long been revered as offering the pinnacle of prestigious Brisbane living, and now the rare opportunity has arrived to capitalise on a once in a lifetime property opportunity. Fringed with river vistas and spread out over a premium 2539m2 north-south allotment (another rare find in this high-end precinct), this is your chance to build a luxury masterpiece befitting of this landmark enclave.
Currently, a post-war home with a tennis court sits on site, which can be knocked down to make way for your exceptional Hamilton Hill estate. Engage a master craftsman to bring your vision to life of a coveted trophy home you’ll be proud to own for generations to come. And because of the sprawling block size, there is ample scope for a brand new championship tennis court to be constructed, along with the alfresco area of your dreams. Infinity edge pool, dining pavilion with state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen, spa and an expertly manicured garden oasis – you’re only limited by your imagination.
The end result will surely see you with a $10,000,000 home that can never be built out – that’s why this is the finest development opportunity on Hamilton Hill.
Situated in a blue-chip and highly-esteemed suburb, Hamilton offers easy access to the best of everything. Savour the dining, shopping and entertainment delights of Racecourse Road and Portside Wharf, as well as easy access to ample public transport. It’s under 10km to the CBD and Brisbane Airport and a 650m stroll to Ascot State School, with St Rita’s College and St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School slightly further afield.
• Capitalise on a once-in-a-lifetime property opportunity on prestigious Hamilton Hill
• Premium 2,539m2 north-south allotment with river vistas and larger than most blocks in this prized precinct
• Live amongst the elite and build a luxury masterpiece befitting of this landmark enclave
• Currently, a post-war home with a tennis court sits on site, which can be knocked down
• Engage a master craftsman to build a coveted trophy home with all the trimmings – championship tennis court, pool, spa, rooftop terraces – the choice is all yours
• Prime development opportunity on a block that can never be built out
• Close to the dining, shopping and entertainment delights of Racecourse Road and Portside Wharf
• 650m to Ascot State School and close to St Rita’s College and St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School
• Easy access to ample public transport and under 10km to the CBD and Brisbane Airport
Maximise this multi-million dollar unique and unrivalled opportunity, which is exceptionally rare and only available to a chosen few. Act now and contact Jason Bond or Nick Roche on 0422 099 893 before it’s too late…