75 Layfield Road, Anstead QLD 4070
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 parking spaces
Acreage Equestrian Centric Home in a Great Location
Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Anstead on a generous 10,100sqm of land, 75 Layfield Road, offers spacious living and tree views, privacy and capturing the aspect of country living.
– 4 fully carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Large main bedroom with en-suite
– Gas cook top in open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and an abundance of storage
– Raked character ceilings
– Recently refreshed, centrally located main bathroom with adjacent separate toilet
– Undercover pavered outdoor entertaining area
– Internal laundry facility with easy external access
– Air-conditioning to living / dining
– Expansive double garage
– NBN connection
Easy close access to the equestrian facilities which comprise:
– Two covered stables with yards and a third yard with a covered shelter
– Power and water to stables, feed shed and covered hay area
– 20m x 40m fenced sand arena with excellent natural drainage. Arena remains rideable in all weather conditions.
– Tack Room / Workshop
– Large 22,500 litre rainwater tank
This unique property is in close proximity to highly respected veterinarians with top class facilities, within easy riding distance of the local pony club and there are many excellent trail riding opportunities throughout the local area.
Enjoy the convenience of being centrally located, only 3.2km from the new Moggill Shopping Village, 16.3km to Indooroopilly’s Westfield Shopping Centre, and close to local parks, restaurants, schools, and major amenities.
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Elever Property Group on 07 3040 9949 today.