76A John Street, Rosewood QLD 4340
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Duplex with Excellent Income Potential
Duplex = dual income!
Motivated sellers are moving on from their investment property and they need this SOLD!
Who doesn’t love positive cashflow? Situated in a growth corridor, this lovely, modern duplex has great potential for capital growth and is a must see for the astute investor.
This dual key property attracts two forms of income from one single title, added to a very low vacancy rate, it will not stay on the market long.
Located centrally, all of the town amenities are at your fingertips:
• 2 minutes’ drive to Rosewood State School, or St Brigid’s Primary School
• 5 minutes’ walk to local shops
• 2 minutes’ drive to Rosewood Train Station
• 2 minutes’ drive to Rosewood Showgrounds
• 2 minutes’ walk to the local Johnston Park
• 2 minutes’ walk to Rosewood High School
• Only 13 minutes’ drive to Amberley Air-Force Base
The property is light and airy, with spacious open plan design and a generous undercover outdoor patio.
Both units enjoy functional kitchens with modern appliances, fittings and tiled living areas.
Ceiling fans throughout and air-conditioning to the larger property will keep the homes comfortable in summer.
Unit 1 comprises 3 carpeted bedrooms with wardrobes, including an ample master bedroom with ensuite. With a large media room/second living space, you can truly style this unit into your home.
Unit 2 comprises a single bedroom and open living area. Perfect for a single or couple seeking a simple lifestyle.
Situated in the growing Rosewood area and presently an investment, this property would be an excellent addition to any property portfolio.
With a back lot of approximately 400m2 of land to develop or just build another unit this property has potential everywhere.
3 Bed/ 2 Bath/ 1 Lock up Garage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan living and dining area with Modern flooring
• Returning $300.00 Per week with potential for $380 Per week
1 Bed/ 1 Bath/ 1 Lock Up Garage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Returning $250 per week with potential for $265 Per week
General Property Features
• Dual rental income
• Fully fenced
• Modern flooring and appliances
• No Body Corporate
• Property is not in a flood zone
• Open plan living
• Approximately 400m2 of land available for subdivision or more
Please speak to Phil Clay on 0439 498 093 for any further information or on how to make this property your own!
If you would like assistance with Finance please let me know and I can put you in touch with an excellent Mortgage Specialist that I highly recommend.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos for marketing have taken place prior to current tenancy. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.