8/37 Phillips Street, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spaces
Owners or Investors, This One Is Perfect.
Sold by Ryan Barabas
Whether you’re on the hunt for your very own inner-city haven or you’re after the ultimate set-and-forget investment promising impressive returns, this could be the property for you.
A host of updates have already been completed throughout ensuring this is a move-in-ready abode that’s guaranteed to delight a wide range of eager house hunters.
The prized corner position ensures all the rooms benefit from an abundance of soft natural light and captivating views.
This stunning property at a glance:
• Open plan living and dining
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Two good size carpeted bedroom, built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom and internal laundry
• Secure resident car space
• Private residents pool, heated spa, and BBQ Terrace
• Security gate at entry and intercom access
• Lease End Date. 11 Jan 2024
• Rental Appraisal $520 – $540 per week
• Body Corporate approx. $714 per quarter
• Council Rates approx. $480 per quarter
Situated in an attractive building and providing one car space, this apartment will be in-demand for a great variety of owner-occupiers and tenants alike.
Whether you’re a professional, single/ a couple searching for your first home, or an investor looking for great returns. This could be the one. Be quick as this property will not be on the market long.
To ensure you don’t miss this opportunity, call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.