8 Stoneybrook Street, Kenmore Hills QLD 4069
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Executive Lowset Family Entertainer
It’s all about low maintenance living in this family friendly solid brick home positioned beautifully in a tree lined pretty street that is so quiet. If you like the sound of a home that offers one level living, separation, a level lawn for the kids plus a pool for weekend recreation, then 8 Stoneybrook Street should be on top of your list!
This is a home that will easily satisfy the grown-ups just as much as the children. Spend your weekends relaxing around the fully fenced saltwater concrete pool before enjoying a barbecue dinner in your private patio retreat. Ducted air-conditioning and a light filled design add immeasurable value to a residence that already boasts a separate lounge, family and dining rooms, as well as four built-in bedrooms (main with ensuite). Vaulted ceilings in the lounge room and multipurpose room or home office reflects the quality on offer here. Renovated kitchen and bathrooms offer contemporary neutral tones throughout.
Additional features of this quality property include:
• Light-filled contemporary kitchen with abundant storage, bench space, double sink + dishwasher.
• Walk in pantry
• Four good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Built-in shelving in family room.
• Ducted Air-conditioning, Split systems plus ceiling fans.
• Security screens.
• Contemporary neutral colour scheme throughout
• High Ceilings with exposed timber features
• Brick veneer feature walls
• Fabulous automated Vergola’s
• Remote DLUG plus workshop space
• Garden Shed at rear of the property
• 2.4 KW Solar System with 24 x panels
• Large fully fenced block
• Private resort style saltwater concrete pool
• Off-street parking plus double width side access
• Beautiful landscaped private gardens
This fabulous well positioned Kenmore Hills property represents fantastic value in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after post codes. Just a hop, skip or jump away from beautiful Creekside Park and just minutes to schools, shops, and Kenmore’s emerging cafe /restaurant scene. Public transport is only a short walk away too!