83 Sydney Street, New Farm QLD 4005
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Instructions are to SELL!!
Elever Property Group are pleased to present to the market for the first time in over 50 years, 83 Sydney Street, New Farm.
Currently operating as registered Flats, this unique property presents an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase one of the very few houses within New Farm’s exclusive Merthyr neighbourhood precinct. On the doorstep of the iconic New Farm Park and just a stroll to the cultural hubs of the Powerhouse & New Farm Village, the opportunity to secure your entry into Brisbane’s premium blue chip-suburb awaits. Within the tightly held Sydney Street location, this charming character filled four-bedroom, three-bathroom Queenslander brims with endless potential. Explore your options to enhance these original trimmings or restore this home to a renovated residence of distinction.
Centrally located and surrounded in wonderful treescape colour & vibrance, this is your opportunity to embrace the New Farm way of life. Catering to all ages, from corporate executives to families, young couples and retirees, there is an abundance of amenities to entice every generation. From here, sample the delights of the vibrant James Street fine dining, shopping, and entertainment precinct, or immerse yourself in the lively culture of the Howard Smith Wharves and Brisbane’s Powerhouse (just a mere 500m walk), location just does not get any better.
This outstanding residence offers the following features:
• North-facing 448sqm LMR block in a coveted Sydney Street location
• Character filled, high set 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, charming Queenslander
• Managed as registered Flats, leased and returning approx. $47,000 P/A with easy potential to further increase this return
• Prime for a large renovation to convert into a signature New Farm Trophy home
• Within walking distance to New Farm Park (40m), Brisbane River walk & Ferry (250m), Merthyr Village (200m) & Holy Spirit primary School (300m)
83 Sydney Street New Farm, is your once in a generation opportunity. Now is the time to unlock your trophy home potential or simply secure your long-term hold for capital growth in one of Brisbane’s most desired locations.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Ryan Barabas or Jason Bond.