95 Thynne Avenue, Norman Park QLD 4170
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 parking spaces
Renovated 1930s home combines old-world elegance with modern quality
This superbly renovated 1930s Queenslander is the house everyone wants in Norman Park. Polished timber floors, soaring nine-feet ceilings, original timber windows, decorative architraves and VJ walls give the character home elegant old-world appeal, while the renovated kitchen and two bathrooms provide all the conveniences of modern living. The home is set on a generous 468sqm corner block in one of the most sought-after pockets of Norman Park, walking distance to Norman Park train station, close to quality private and public schools, and just 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
– Large living room plus adjoining dining area with split-system a/c
– Separate sunroom or home office captures abundant natural light
– Renovated gas kitchen with timber cabinetry and appliances
– Huge covered front deck provides plenty of alfresco entertaining space
– Elegant upstairs bathroom with timber floor and freestanding bath
– Three large bedrooms all feature timber floors and high ceilings
– Generous master bedroom also features split-system a/c
– Downstairs bathroom plus ample under-house storage space
– Large wrap-around lawn in generous, fenced backyard
– Secure under-house parking for two cars; electric front gate
– Solar panels (6kw) with ample amount to run the home (20x panels)
– Two water tanks totaling to 7,500 litres and plumbed to house
Take the external staircase up to the large covered front deck that’s the perfect place to finish the day with a relaxing sundowner or enjoy long, lazy Sunday mornings.
Continue through the beautiful timber-and-glass front door and into the dining room where the soaring nine-foot ceiling creates a luxurious sense of light and space.
The dining area flows through to the spacious living room where polished timber flooring, VJ walls and decorative architraves add plenty of old-world glamour to the home.
All the modern conveniences including a freestanding gas stove and dishwasher are on offer in the renovated eat-in kitchen, and the elegant light-filled sunroom is ideal for use as a home office.
You’ll also love the timeless main bathroom that captures fresh breezes and warming sunlight through original opening timber windows, and a second downstairs bathroom adds convenience.
Split-system air conditioning and a large built-in robe feature in the master bedroom, and all three bedrooms are superbly presented with polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings and opening windows.
Call Ryan Barabas at Elever Property Group on 0439 715 742 to organise your inspection today.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Professional photos are prior to property being vacant and all interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.