17 Kent Street, Kew VIC 3101
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 parking spaces
Graceful Edwardian Grandeur
*Pool Maintenance Included*
A residence of distinction beckons in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after streets, with this graceful property you’ll be proud to call yours. Nestled amongst Kew’s finest homes and on a sprawling 842sqm block, it boasts the rare ability to temper timeless beauty with modern charm that sets a new benchmark for inner-city living.
This stunning home overflowing with creativity, character and charm boasts the following features:
– Graceful Six-bedroom, three-bathroom residence in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after streets
– Exceptional master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes
– Large bedrooms with built-in & walk-in wardrobes
– Multiple spacious living areas for a variety of lifestyle options
– Formal living and dining areas with an abundance of space
– Separate private teenagers retreat or potential rumpus room / bedroom
– Three generously sized charming bathrooms
– Oversized open plan gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large breakfast bar and exclusive walk-in pantry
– Large workshop and separate shed
– Soaring internal ceiling height offers a sense of natural light and space
– Stunning in-ground swimming pool
– Five car accommodation with secure internal access
– Fully fenced 842sqm block with lush greenery, towering trees and landscaped lawns
– Brand new Air-conditioning/heating Throughout
Anchored in the vibrant and high-profile suburb of Kew, 17 Kent Street is perfectly positioned to take advantage of being centrally located and accompanied by many conveniences on offer. Situated only a short distance from Cotham Road Trams, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and additional facilities, this centrally located position keeps you connected.
This graceful grandeur will not last, please call Michael Tattos on 0413 288 903 to arrange an inspection today.