2/22 Eton Street, Nundah QLD 4012
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 parking spaces
LARGE APARTMENT IN HEART OF NUNDAH
If you’re looking for a spacious, light-filled retreat in the heart of Nundah – look no further!
This large two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is full of character and available furnished or unfurnished, just chat with us at the inspection about what best suits your needs.
Each bedroom has direct access onto its own balcony, which are completely separate from each other. So it’s perfect to create two different outdoor spaces like a breakfast nook and an alfresco dining area, with a new serving window having just been installed from the kitchen out to the side balcony. Perfect for entertainers. There is also a large storage room that is currently being used as a wine cellar, but this could easily be turned into a home office.
This is a rare opportunity to reside long-term in a small complex of 12 apartments, in a super quiet location that still offers all the convenience of the Nundah lifestyle. Located a short two-minute walk from all Nundah’s amenities, including the village precinct, restaurants, Nundah train station, and public transport. It’s also close to Brisbane Airport and a short trip into the CBD.
Property features include:
– Spacious open-plan living
– Two separate balconies attached to each bedroom
– Newly redecorated kitchen, with loads of storage, stone bench tops, electric cooking, and breakfast bar
– Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and detached bathroom
– New air conditioning units in the living room and main bedroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Large storage room that could be turned into a home office
– A gas strut serving window has been installed in the kitchen out to the side balcony
– Secure building entry with intercom
– Secure single car space
Not many properties pop up with so much character and a great location like this one. So be quick, or you’ll miss this one!